Located on Industrial Boulevard and Highway 280 by Roseville, MN AWT has a long history of industry leadership and award-winning products and services. We are regularly recognized by our customers and industry organizations for our outstanding print quality and unmatched customer service. As employers we focus on the Guiding Principles of Integrity, Fairness, Teamwork, Stewardship, and To Have Fun!
This position requires effective computer entry of customer orders into PSI System and follow through to assure proper handling of jobs and customer requests; includes new orders and releases from customer finished goods inventory; communicates effectively with customer service on items needing translation for customers.
Effective computer entry of customer orders into ERP System and follow through to assure proper handling of jobs and customer requests; includes new orders and releases from customer finished goods inventory; communicates effectively with customer service on items needing clarification for customers.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities (Note, activities that occupy approx. 80% of time):
- Data/order entry and customer service support
- Review incoming orders for completeness and accuracy against estimate and job plan
- Initiates job orders and ensures that information included in the job order is complete and accurate
- Communicates ship dates, job status, job changes, price changes, and discrepancies
- Perform purchase order to scheduled job confirmation review
- Prepare customer billing packets for invoicing
- Daily filing of completed job folders
- Monitor and track daily open job reports
- Process and communicate changes to existing jobs
- Respond to manufacturing, prepress, scheduling and shipping on questions with jobs in progress
- Communicates to customer service any order/inventory issues to ensure problems are communicated and addressed with customer in a timely manner
- Provides rotational daily lunch break front desk coverage and Front Desk Coordinator back up as needed
Secondary Tasks and Responsibilities (Occupies balance of time):
- Initial resolution plan with quality issues
- Data collection and report generation for customers as requested
- Assist customer service/sales with special projects as needed
- Participates in the quality and process improvement initiatives as appropriate.
- Proactively seek continuous personal growth
Physical Job Demands:
- Desk job working with a computer; must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Walking, lifting (boxes no more than 40 lbs.) bending and reaching
Skills/Abilities to Meet Job Requirements:
- Excellent people skills and phone presence, professional attitude and appearance
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook software
- Good attention to detail; accurate with numbers and information and documentation
- Timeline management, ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Sustain and good working overview of open jobs, current responsibilities and tasks
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent GED; secondary schooling or printing background helpful; Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required; some CSR background helpful, but not required; computer training or experience.